Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Senior Oracle DBA/Architect
12 Months Contract

*Sr. Oracle DBA Architect that has done specifically builds and design on
OLTP databases*

5 to 7 Years as an Strategic Oracle DBA - doing design and builds on an
OLTP database
Experience interacting with the business to gather requirements
Oracle RDBMS Upgrade to 11 R2 from an previous version in a production
Experience with AIX and Linux
Experience utilizing OEM/Grid Control 11g or 12C
Extremely proficient with written and verbal communication
Set up and configuring Oracle Dataguard, and setting up/configuring Oracle
ASM (Automatic Storage Management)

*Plusses : *
Oracle ODA/Exadata experience
OEM configuration and enablement