Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* .Net Developer with Strong Entity
Framework* *Experience @ Greensboro, NC.*

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : .Net Developer with Strong Entity Framework* *Experience *

*Location : Greensboro, NC*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview(Client will cover travel

 *Job Description:*

 *MUST have:*

-*.Net *

-Strong *SQL Server programming* experience

-Experience working on *Enterprise level applications* that integrate with
other systems, not just small web based applications

-*.Net Entity Framework*

 Interview process:

- Phone screen, client phone interview and then face to face in North
Carolina. Must be willing to travel for in-person interview, we will cover
travel costs.

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *