Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Net Backup Engineer
12 Months Contract

5-10 years' experience with Symantec netbackup (versions data domain or
Experience with Quantum Library
Storage and backup experience
Experience working in a large scale environment in a larger company (this
position there are over 5,000 backups per night!)
Experience in a migration
Major upgrade experience
Self-starter - can provide leadership
Good people skills, gives clear directions

*Plusses *Team lead/management experience

There is a huge data center migration occurring. This person will need to
give direction and walk through the migration. They will be
responsible for building
master media services from data domain to Symantec backup. This person will
be troubleshooting this systems on a daily basis. They also need to be a
self-starter and lead the team so any previous management experience is a

Direct: 203-652-1444*115