Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes *That
fits the below job description**.*

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Cloud Automation TesterAtlanta, GA7 Months Contract*
*Rate : 43/hr on C2C MaxX*

*Skills Required*
Prior QA automation experience in mutli-org Agile development environment
is a must
Must have at least 3 years of automated testing experience in an Agile
Knowledge of Test Management tools like HP Quality Center.
Knowledge of Test Automation tools like Selenium, QTP, Jenkins, Rally
Experience in Cloud area would be plus.
Experience with VMware products.
API interface testing experience.
Knowledge of using UNIX shell scripts and basic UNIX commands.
Know HTTP, HTTPS protocol specification.
Good understanding of web technologies (HTML, JavaScript, C++, XML, .Net,
etc.) and backend systems.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115