Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Duration: 1 year
Working primarily as an SAP Business Warehouse and Business Intelligence
Solution Architect , Global you will be responsible for the overall
strategic SAP BW and BI components application architecture (Business &
design focus). As BW/BI Solution Architect you will be assigned to IT
Initiatives and will be asked to review business requirements and interpret
these into an architectural design. You will be required to participate in
blueprint and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations
while communicating benefits, risks, and constraints to both the business
and the various IT stakeholders. You will also be required to support the
development of business cases for new SAP Business Intelligence
initiatives. The role must present the concepts and direction to senior
business and IT executives. The Business Intelligence Solution Architect
will also be required to support the implementations after the blueprint
has been created by reviewing deliverables and ensuring the project stays
true to the initial designs – or that the blueprint is updated to reflect
You will be responsible for SAP Business Intelligence solution strategy ,
Globally (including Integrated Business System (IBS) Global Template
environment and how this inter-relates with the implementations of the
template across the countries across the Member firm network,
Global information store (GIS - SAP MDM solution and Global reporting) and
any other centralized Global SAP solution. This includes SAP BW, Business
objects and Strategy and planning components such as BW-BPS etc...
Within the Business Intelligence area, you as SAP Business Intelligence
Solution Architect will be responsible for the global solution architecture
for the reporting domain. This includes responsibility for the method and
processes used to translate business requirements into a functional
solution and relevant data flow architecture. You will also be responsible
for ensuring implementation of appropriate Business Intelligence strategies
to drive high quality and sustainable solutions (including analytics, adhoc
reporting, pre formatted reporting, management dash boards, information
broadcasting and strategic planning solutions).
Primarily providing business reporting guidance and solution definition for
the configuration and gap development on the SAP BW and other BI solutions
such as Business Objects and SEM.
A key focus area will be the integration points with the reporting and
planning needs and the SAP core components, SAP technology components (e.g.
Portal, PI) and other non SAP technology sets. You will work closely with
other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects,
Information Architects and Security Architects as part of the Solution
Architecture Team. Work with all the project leads (e.g. ECC, CRM, BW, MDM)
and Technical Leads on NWDI, EP and PI. Provide a single point of contact
with other teams for SAP Business Intelligence solution design issues.
Provide architecture recommendations, options and pros/cons on potential
changes to SAP implementation scope and functional solutions. Ensure timely
issues identification, resolution, and appropriate escalation. Develop
impact assessments on the reporting area as it relates to any changes /
revisions / additions. In addition to the above, you will also be
responsible for the evaluation of various SAP Support Stacks and upgrades
and will provide direction on any potential specific SAP enhancements in
your process area.
Participate in SAP Enterprise solution design review sessions and actively
participate in ensuring that a robust application framework and roadmap is
achieved for the SAP footprint in the organization.
You will be working with IT and Business organizations:
• Owner of the Business reporting and Intelligence solution for
Practice Management Systems (SAP) capability and strategy from a solution
• Participates in the firm’s process and technology
standardization process, focusing on PMS as a process base + SAP and
related IBS technologies
• Participates and leads focus groups, working to align
disparate Business and IT organizations
• Researches new reporting process enhancements and
technologies to determine fit with the firm’s architecture
• Contributes to the evolution of the firm’s architectural
frameworks and approaches
The role requires strong interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, to
enable them to lead workshop discussions with the business and achieve
desired outcomes (at all levels of the organization). The role will require
interaction with all levels of the organization (from technical teams to IT
and business senior executives).
The Solution Architect should be SAP certified and have many project
implementations experience (including full lifecycle) in the BW area.
Specific experience working on a global solution and global template is
expected. The global template solution for has customization to
support the specific needs of the business so experience working with
custom SAP solutions (user interface and other) would be a positive. The
candidate should have experience implementing SAP for a professional
services organization and ideally worked with the integration with
engagement planning and resource scheduling solutions in SAP (cProjects and
MRS). The candidate should have previous project management experience.
On projects, working with Senior Business Analysts, application owners,
functional and geographic business teams and IT organizations:
• Provides Solution consultation through-out requirements
• Provides buy vs. build analysis and supplier recommendations
• Responsible for translating business requirements (business
process models and use cases) into detailed functional and technical design
– from system down to process-level design
• Responsible for designing and developing proof-of-concepts to
test and prove designs (as required)
• Ensures alignment with the firm’s application architecture
• Responsible for communicating solution design and approaches
to Business, other architects, development and IT stakeholders on SAP
• Provides guidance through-out the development process to
ensure system is developed to specification
• Provides information and guidance to support organizations
Development and execution of
• Process and Application Design Documents
• Enterprise Architecture strategy
• System Configuration Guides
• Deployment Guides
• Solution Standards
• Research and Position Papers
• Business Case papers
• Product Evaluation, Analysis, and Proofs-of-Concept
• Graduate degree from an accredited college/university
• 10+ years IT experience designing enterprise systems with an
emphasis on globally available applications with minimum 8 to 10 + years of
experience in SAP Business Intelligence solutions (at least BW 7.0 or
Business Objects). Expertise working on projects across other SAP systems
and components (e.g. across ECC, CRM and BW). ECC or CRM experience
preferable but not required.
• Subject Matter Expert on SAP landscapes and related
• Proven track record in designing and delivering complex SAP
BW/BI enterprise solutions for global organizations.
• Strong knowledge of multi system landscape architecture and
integration aspects between heterogeneous system technologies
• Strong experience as primary functional leader on successful
large SAP projects with the ability to manage resources and multiple
projects simultaneously with multiple complete life cycle implementation of
SAP (with at least 8 years experience). Desired experience with integration
of SAP with other systems such as BizTalk, .NET and Metastorm.
• Experience with SAP NetWeaver application development.
Experience must include application development skills in ABAP or Java.
Preference to those with large/complex implementation experience in SAP ECC
6.0, CRM2005, BW 7.0 or higher.
• Good experience with the Web Application Designer (WAD) and
• Good experience of the BW 7.0 data structures and security
• Experience with BW7 / Business Objects, ECC 6, CRM 2005/2007,
NW2004s (or 7.1), SRM, PI/Portal/MDM
• Should have good knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS,
.NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint) and the interoperability
between Microsoft and SAP products
• Good knowledge of Architecture/design techniques (including
but not limited to OO, top-down, structured analysis, component-based
• Employs tools and techniques including but not limited to
a) Solid knowledge of a variety of technologies/approaches
including but not limited to .NET, packaged application integration,
workflow, EAI/ESB, SOA concepts.
b) Knowledge of application, database, system, and network
design with a strong understanding of enterprise standard design /
development tools and methodologies (i.e. UML, BPM, VS.NET, Zachman, TOGAF)
• Strong ability to interact with all levels of the
organization (from junior staff to senior executives). Strong collaboration
skills, communication and influencing skills with fluency in English.
• Work effectively with a distributed multi-culture
international team, across time-zones with minimal supervision. Available
to travel internationally and nationally at short notice.
• Preferred SAP certification in one or more SAP core modules
(preferably BW but also CRM or Financials)
• Preferred to have published SAP white papers on SDN or
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.