Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
resume for this position at harsh...@hevar.com...
*OBIEE DeveloperInterview: Phone & SkypeClient Industry:
Healthcareduration: 6 + monthslocation: Torrance, CA*
• 3 to 5 years of experience working with Oracle OBIEE and data
• Oracle ODI experience is required.
• Custom warehouse implementation experience with OBIEE and ODI
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views,
indexes, tablespaces etc.)
• Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the
translation of business requirements into them
• Experience with change management tools and processes, including source
code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
• In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures
• Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
This Staff Applications Developer will collaborate proactively with
functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into
configurable component designs and solutions. This position will code, unit
test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions. The
ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency,
application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with
other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide
very responsive support to this global application
Thanks and Regards
1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038
Gtalk: harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.