*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net <kav...@tamvid.net> /Direct
781.330.0086Hello Friends,*

We are looking for *Performance Tester*. Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated

*Position : Performance TesterLocation: Boca Raton FLDuration: ASAP Start
–  End of February ‘14*

*Local will be preferred Key Skills: *Load runner & J meter.

*Need some who has worked on the latest version of Loadrunner, has
experience with Load models, j meter and can recommend and read scripts.*

*RegardsSaroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs