My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Quincy, MA
Length: 1 Year+
J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition)
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex business problems
considering system limitations and capacity. Prepares detail specifications
for developers. Provides technical expertise in the following subjects
1. Excellent Object architect
a. Understand all OO design, analysis, and programming disciplines
b. Able to apply the proper principle to real life scenarios
2. Capable of creating POC (coding)
3. Knowledge of Java, Tomcat, MQ, Web Services, and security service (RACF
and other security providers)
4. Knowledge of UML (Use Case, Class Diagram, Activity Diagram,
Collaboration Diagram, Sequence Diagram, high and detail class
specification, design and code review, unit/system/performance test case)
5. Prefer Computer Science degree (with Operating System, Queuing Theory,
and Transaction Processing)
6. 5+ years of design experience (on top of being a programmer)
7. Capable of leading off-shore developers
8. Hard working and willing to work extended hours
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>
We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.