Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Business Objects/Crystal Reports Developer* for a *8
months project *with our *direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The
qualifications are listed below.

 *Position: Business Objects/Crystal Reports Developer(Need 10+ yrs

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 8 Months Contract*

 *-Need 10+ years profiles*

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Development of reports using Crystal Reports

Development and tuning of complex SQL scripts, store procedures and package
development in large scale database projects.

Supporting application integration using SAP Business Objects SDK

Testing and implementation of standard and ad hoc reports

Oracle Stored Procedures

Degree or Equivalent

Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 10+ years in software
development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered

ETL (Datastage or SSIS) design and implementation experience

 This position is responsible for senior level software development work on
the TSDS (Texas Student Data System) components and applications. The
developer will work closely with staff to learn the new infrastructure,
architecture, components and application in order to perform required
technical tasks to enhance, maintain and support the new TSDS system and
deploy the applications and components to production. Utilize application
development skills using Business Objects and Crystal Report in
Windows/Oracle database environment. The developer must prioritize their
daily tasks to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and timely.

   Responsible for performing many phases of the software development
   lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level
   and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the TSDS project,
   unit testing and deployment using Business Objects, Crystal Report in
   Window/Oracle Database environment.

   Work involves planning and analyzing user requirements and workflow to
   automate processing and to improve existing systems.

   Work requires communication directly with the technical team, users,
   project managers and other team members (business analyst, tester, SCM
   staff and technical writer, etc.).

   Perform other related work as assigned. Work under minimum supervision
   with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent

 *Personal Attributes*

   Creativity and strong attention to detail

   Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines as necessary

   Effective oral and written communication skills

   Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact
   professionally with a diverse group of customers

   Desire to learn new skills and improve

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*