Hope you are doing great.
*Phone and Skype*
*Required Skills: *
• Oracle Database Administrator in a 24x7 mission-critical environment on a
Solaris environment (7+ years).
• Administration skills w/ Oracle Enterprise Edition RDBMS 10g/11g.
• Installation, configuration, and patch management Oracle 10g/11g.
• Managing/implementing database/schema changes, creating/altering tables,
constraints, indexes, grants, and sequences. Write DDL and DML via command
line tools (SQL*Plus, Toad, etc.) and GUI tools (OEM, Oracle SQL Developer,
• Database change control. Coordinate and implement database/schema changes
(Development, Test, Training, QA, and Production).
• Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) via command-line and OEM.
• Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM)(10g/11g).
• Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Grid Control (10g/11g).
• SQL (DML and DDL) and PL/SQL. Assist w/ writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures,
Functions, and Packages. Ability to create/replace insert/update/delete
• Oracle Data Guard.
• Quest Software TOAD for Oracle (including DBA module).
• Assist projects w/ performance tuning PL/SQL Stored Procedures and SQL
statements. Using Explain Plan to identify performance issues.
• Assist in stress-testing applications, locating bottlenecks and
• Provide after-hours support.
• Interpersonal communication skills.
Thanks and Regards
1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038
Gtalk: harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.