Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - Business Analyst @ Austin, TX**.
*If you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your
updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Business Analyst – External Access*

*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 8 Months Plus Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 The Worker will perform advanced business analyst-level work providing
planning, process development and implementation support to ensure the DFPS
External Access project.

More specifically, DFPS will require a Business Analyst to accomplish the
following:

   -

   Lead requirement gathering sessions for external access requirements.
   -

   Prepare documentation on current and to-be processes
   -

   Gather functional and technical requirements across work streams for
   related projects.
   -

   Plan, coordinate and document meetings as necessary to meet task
   requirements.
   -

   Maintain or create documentation as necessary.
   -

   Assist in the preparation and testing of for application and business
   processes.
   -

   Perform other duties as assigned.

 * Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience redesigning operational procedures across departments

8

Business process definition, documentation and reengineering.

8

Preparation of functional and technical requirements across multiple
projects and/ or multiple work streams on large projects.

8

Demonstrable experience using Microsoft products including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.

8

Organizing and leading requirements gathering and related meetings with
stakeholders at multiple levels.

6

Preparing project management artifacts within a defined project management
framework.

4

Functional testing including reviewing test plans, compiling results and
supporting test users.

4

Experience creating use cases based on requirements.

4

Experience implementing Enterprise solutions to stated business
requirements.

Strong

Oral and written communication skills.

Strong

Teamwork and collaboration skills.

 *Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

2

Experience with Access Management practices and/or technologies

2

Knowledge of DFPS programs

2

Experience with HHSC Identity and Access Management solution

2

Experience with State of Texas or other state and local government

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*