My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: C#.NET Developer

Location: Dayton, OH

Length: Long Term

Must have EXCELLENT communication skills Critical Role: Responsible for
development of design specifications, software coding, debugging, unit
testing and system level integration of applications. Key Skill Set: •
C#.NET, ASP.NET, JavaScript, HTML, XML • SQL/Database knowledge (Primarily
Oracle but also SQL Server) • Familiarity with the MVC design pattern,
JQuery and Ajax • Familiarity with WCF • Familiarity with formalized unit
testing (NUnit, MSTest) Responsibilities Include: • Designing, coding and
unit testing software. • Must be able to articulate design intent via
written documentation and verbally • Creation of formalized unit test cases
• Ensuring all work performed adheres to process, timelines and quality
standards • Working with limited direction on assignments • Staying current
with software and industry trends Key Questions to fill role effectively •
Provide the top 3 skills needed. (List the skills the candidate must
possess and those that would be a plus.) 1) Solid technical skill set – 3-5
years of experience with C#.Net, ASP.NET and SQL/Database in a web
development environment 2) Deliver to deadlines – Must have an ability to
quickly get up to speed, to work in a fast paced, rapid development
environment and to deliver project on schedule. 3) Communication Skills –
Good written and verbal communication skills are required. The environment
requires the ability to work easily in a team with limited supervision. The
candidate should have an inquiring mind and be willing to ask questions to
resolve issue quickly.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.