Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Job Title: Oracle Service Contracts Functional Consultant
Location: Hartford,CT
Duration: 12 Months

Will require skills in Service Contracts

1. Provide Day to Day Production Support
2. Worked on Enhancement Requests
3. Interaction with Client for all requirements
4. Onshore offshore Coordination
5. Work with Client Project Manager for Work Prioritization

*SKILLS: *
1 - Oracle-Development (P3 - Advanced)
2 - Oracle-eBus-Order Management (P3 - Advanced)
3 - Oracle-Service Contracts (P3 - Advanced).