*Job Title: Automation lead*
Location: Orlando , FL
Duration :6+ Months
• 8 to 10 years of experience in one of the scripting
languages - fixlets(IBM Bigfix), MS PowerShell, VB script, or Unix shell
• Good experience in hypervisor/virtualization technologies
– Vmware(preferred) or MS Hypervisor or Unix virtualization technologies
• Good experience in VMware vCenter, VMware templates, etc.
• Should be familiar with IBM/HP/Oracle SUN hardware
• Should be familiar with data center operations support
and incident/change/request management process
• Familiar with any one of CMDB technologies – uCMDB or BMC
Atrium or any other CMDB technologies
• Should have 5 to 7 years of system administration(Windows
or Linux or Unix) experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
*Desired skills(nice to have):*
v Good experience in datacenter automation processes - provisioning,
patching, packaging and routine requests/change management activities
v Able to lead and drive the data center technology automation roadmaps
v Experience in designing or implementing data center automation frameworks
v Experience in Vcloud automation Center( VMware VCAC) or Cisco
Intelligent Automation for Cloud or BMC Bladelogic or HP Server Automation
v Should be familiar with AD security, user rights, GPOs, role based
security, local account and DNS.
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: 630-242-6423 Ext: 221 !! Fax: 630-206-2397
E-mail: raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com !! www.aesinc.us.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.