Hope you are doing well……
Please find the below requirement and respond with the updated resume.
*Skill: Business Systems Analyst (Healthcare)*
*Location: Houston, TX*
· More than 7+ years of professional experience as a Business
Analyst in IT.
· Proficient experience in Manual and Automated Testing of GUI and
functional aspects of the Client-Server and Web based Applications on
multiple levels of SDLC and Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
· Experience in writing automated scripts, designing Test
procedures ,Manual Test cases
· And preparing Quality feed back to QA team & manager
· Proficient in Testing methodologies ,Test Matrices and Trace
· Performed Testing Life Cycle during the various phases of the
application. Involved in converting manual test cases into automated
scripts using TSL on Mercury Win runner, QTP.
· Experienced in analyzing Functional Requirement Specifications
(FRS) and conversant with System Design Specifications (SDS).
· Familiar with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 835, 837 (P, D, I)
276, 277, 278 etc
· Experience in various programming languages (SQL, XML) and
operating hardware and software applications including Toad for Data
Analysts, SQL Server Management Studio, MySQL Query Browser, Query Analyzer
and SQL Navigator.
· Developed Test cases for manual testing and automated them using
Win Runner, Silk, Load Runner, Silk performer and QTP.
· Experience designing and developing SQL statements and queries
for Oracle Sybase and SQL Server database.
· Extensively used Load Runner for Performance and Load Testing.
The Avg. CPU usage, Response Time, and TPS are analyzed for each scenario
· Extensively used Test Director & Quality Center to write Test
Cases and for reporting. All the Scripts are maintained using Test Director
& Quality Center.
· Extensively uploaded test cases from MS Excel, MS Word to Test
Director & Quality Center.
· Experienced in Bug Tracking System and Process.
· Well conversant with scripting languages like Java Script, VB
Script, HTML, DHTML, and XML.
· Strong in manual testing, Automated testing in Visual Basic &
other protocol of automation tools Experience in testing applications
under. Net, Windows.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.