Please reply at

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Sr.Cognos Developer
Schaumburg, IL
6+ Months Contract

*We’re going to need a top notch candidate with excellent comm and sr.
level. *

Minimum 8 years technical experience in business intelligence reporting.
Migration experience- client will be going from Cognos 10.2 to 10.2.1
Very strong with Dashboarding
Very Strong with Cognos Workspace
Advanced Reports Studio
Very Strong Active Reports