Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - Project Manager with IT
Experience @ Salem, OR. *If you are comfortable with the required skills,
please send me your updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Project Manager with IT Experience *

*Location : Salem, OR *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 The purpose of this request is to procure *Project Management/BI/DW
analyst* services for multiple ODOT *Business/IT projects* for ODOT
Technical Services. The position will manage Scope, Schedule, Budget,
Resources and major Project Management discipline areas for a variety of
approved IT projects. Examples: Web Trns. Port Upgrade, and business
analysis/systems analysis services for the ODOT BI/DW Program.

 *Skillsets *

-Microsoft Project Server 2007 - Mandatory

-Highly experienced Project Manager

-Microsoft XP – Office 2003 – Mandatory

-Microsoft Windows 7, Office 2010 - desirable

-PMI Certification - desireable

-Excellent customer communication skills - mandatory

-Understanding of IT full lifecycle SDLC – mandatory

-Good business analysis skills

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*