Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* SAP DOE Consultant & Business
Analyst with SAP BW Experience @ Cincinnati, OH. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : SAP DOE Consultant *

*Location : Cincinnati, OH *

*Duration : 5 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype Interview *

 *Job Description:*

 One of our clients is looking for *DOE Candidate* (*Data Orchestration
Engine* (DOE) is an *SAP middleware tool* which allows data exchange
between the back-end systems and mobile devices).

-Thorough working knowledge of *DOE*

-Detail knowledge daily system support like *job scheduling, monitoring*

-Ability to monitor queue and troubleshoot sysfails

-Experience in performance tuning of DOE jobs/processes

-Expertise in Netweaver mobile with few customization modules

-Familiarity with mass data flow to DOE

-Able to work independently

-Self-learner

-Available to work off hours during production outage/incidents

 *Title : Business Analyst with SAP BW Experience *

*Location : Cincinnati, OH *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype Interview *

 *Job Description:*

 One of our clients is looking for a *Business Analyst* with

 -3-5 years of experience in *SAP BW Reporting Solutions*

-1-2 years of *COPA experience*.

-Good understanding *BI/DW*

-Ability to translate Business requirement into Technical Designs (*Logical
model, Activity Details etc*)

-Help prepare and maintain documentation, including procedures, system
specifications, technical documentation, computer training materials and
user manuals.

-Help estimate resource requirements and create plans, timelines,
milestones, user approvals, and charts/reports in BW projects.

-Work closely with source system global team members to identify data in
source systems and map data to the SAP Business Warehouse environment.

-Pinpoint data quality gaps and develop a plan to close these gaps.

-Maintain high degree of knowledge/understanding of SAP*-BW
technologies,* *business
processes,* and *release levels*.

-Conducts end-user training, when needed

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

*Project Ended Date:*

 *Professional References: *

Name of the Person:

Designation:

Client Name:

Official Email ID:

 Name of the Person:

Designation:

Client Name:

Official Email ID:

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com
<http://www.identitysol.com/>*

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.