Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Performance Tester position
Location: Austin, TX
12 Months Contract
*Pay: $50 MaxX*

*I wanted to share an opportunity for a one year contract as a Performance
Tester. The candidate must have the following:*1) Larger testing framework
2) Strong database performance tuning
3) Networking experience

*Please send me the details of the consultant otherwise not accept the
submittal without these details from the client side *
Visa Status:
Last 4 digit Ssn:

2 refernces with Designation ,company name,email address,contact person
name,contact number  (MANDATARY)

Direct: 203-652-1444*115c