*NEED: WebMethods Lead (Administrator skills)*
*Job Location: Phoenix, AZ *
Duration: 6+ months
* Over 6 years in IT services experience
- 3+ years hands on development experience on WebMethods 7.x and 8.x
version in application and partner integration
- Expertise in Integration Server, Broker, Designer, Trading Networks,
SAP Adapter, JDBC Adapter, Flat File Adapter, Web Services, Database
Adapters (Oracle, SQL)
- Troubleshooting of WebMethods components such as EAI, B2B and BAM
- Knowledge of Optimize for Infrastructure/Process
- Knowledge on High Availability enablement in WebMethods, Clustering of
IS, MWS, and SAP Adapters and MQ
- Installation & configuration of Integration servers, Broker servers,
MWS and Optimize
- Database – Oracle 10G /11G
- UNIX scripting
- Responsible for coordination between client and offshore team for
- Responsible for handling WebMethods incidents and tracking them to
- Allocation of Incidents and clarifications to team
- Responsible for operational efficiency, optimization, tickets
analysis, proactive fixes of WebMethods solution
- Generate regular reports on health and performance of applications
mentioned in Scope of Work
- Provide detailed analysis on the reasons for the rise in the volume of
tickets and recommend solutions
- WebMethods Software patching, installation, configuration
- Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: 630-242-6423 Ext: 221 !! Fax: 630-206-2397
E-mail: raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com !! www.aesinc.us.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.