*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: sa...@tamvid.net <sa...@tamvid.net> OR
u...@tamvid.net <u...@tamvid.net> /Direct (781) 352-7995Hello Friends,*
We are looking for *Sr. E-commerce PM.* Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated

*Position : Sr. E-commerce PMLocation: NYCDuration: 6+ months Attributes to
look for:*
E-Commerce domain experience (like ATG, WCS projects).
Handled large scale projects in a distributed model (Onshore – offshore
coordination roles).

*Please fill the below details and send back to me ASAP: *
Full name of Candidate :
Contact Number :
Email Address :
Current Location :
Availability to interview:
Availability to start :
Open to Relocation :
Skype ID:
Total IT exp :
Total US exp :
Relevant exp :
Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):
Expected Rate (C2C/W2/1099):

*RegardsSaroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs