This is in Reference to the below Position.
***Please reply with Updated Resume and below mentioned details to
or call 630-242-8896 Extn: 302 ASAP***
*Job Title : Embedded C/C++ Developer*
Location : Redmond, WA
*Duration : 24 Months*
Interview : Phone + Skype
*Must Have Skills: Embedded C/C++ Programming*
• Significant on-the-job embedded software development experience *using
• Experienced with *Object Oriented Design* concepts and approaches.
• Participate in real-time multi-threaded software design and coding.
• Development experience with *QNX* and *QT* framework is preferred
• Understand hardware/software interactions and collaborate with hardware
• Support infrastructure for the software build and release process.
• Comfortable with analyzing and refactoring existing real-time
• Experienced with software version control and build/make systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience with microcontrollers/microprocessors including *ARM, and
*What we are hiring for :-*
*A Class 3 Medical device - Defibrillator product integrated with advanced
patient vitals and extended tablet displays. There are multiple accessory
devices integrated via wireless technologies. The System Architecture
centers around seamless multiprocessor communication of processed patient
vitals. **QNX** is the planned **RTOS**. The expected duration of the
development work is 2 Years*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Manoj G *Ph*:* 630-242-8896 Extn: 302;
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.