Hi Folks,
I do have an excellent BO,SQL,BA,.NetDeveloper's on bench they are done
with the projects and looking for new opportunities. please let me know if
you have any opening for them

Please send me your requirements at dcha...@altruitek.com and also please
add me in your distribution list.

You can also reach me at *703-348-2389*

*consultants Details*

*Name        skill       location     Relocation   exp   availability*

*Suma          BO          NC              yes               7+

*Srilatha      SQL        OH               yes              7+  Immediately*

*Deepthi      .NET       CA               Bay area    7+  Immediatlely*

*Amulya       .NET       VA               VA               7+  Immediately*

*John            BA          NJ               NJ/NY         7+  Immediately*

Thanks & Regards

Business Development Executive

altrui Tek Inc

Phone: 703-348-2389