Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Oracle HCM Technical Consultant , **Lead
OPM Consultant with Costing & OPM Consultant with Costing** @ **Omaha,
Nebraska & **Lexington, MA**.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 Title 1* : Oracle HCM Technical Consultant*

*Location : Omaha, Nebraska*
*Duration : 3+ Months Contract(The first 3 weeks working onsite the
remainder of contract working offsite)**Interview Type : Phone then Skype
Interview*

 *Job Description:*

 Seeking a *Oracle HCM Technical Consultant* for a *3+ months projec*t
in *Omaha,
NE*. Our client needs a strong *Oracle HRMS Technical Consultant* who is
Strong in *SQL/PL/SQL, HR APIs, OA Framework Customization/extensions* and
experience with *(HR, Payroll, and Benefits & HR Self Service
Modules).*The environment is
*R12* and the candidate selected needs to have *R12 experience*.

 *Position Requirements:*

-8+ years of *Oracle Technical Consulting experience*

-Extensive experience with *Oracle HRMS/HCM modules* to include but not
limited to *HR*, *Payroll*, *Benefits*, & *HR* *Self Service*

-Strong development skills with *SQL, PL/SQL*

-Experience with *API's* and *OA Framework*

-Strong customization & Extensions experience

 *Title 2 : Lead OPM Consultant with Costing *

*Location : Lexington, MA *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype Interview *

 *Job Description:*

 Seeking a Lead OPM Consultant with Costing experience for a 3+ month
contract in Lexington, MA. Our client needs a Lead Level Functional Oracle
Process Manufacturing (OPM) consultant with strong Costing experience. This
senior resource should be able to work with our client to evaluate the
current set-up and configuration of the costing module, make the necessary
recommendations and design specs to reconfigure the Costing module. The
modules are currently running on R12 and will need to be reconfigured; this
consultant will lead the project to frame the process.

Must have:

9+ years of Oracle Functional Consulting

7+ years of OPM project experience

3+ projects of Functional Costing implementation experience

2+ projects as the lead resource implementing and/or supporting the Costing
module

2+ projects with Oracle R12

 *Title 3 : OPM Consultant with Costing *

*Location : Lexington, MA *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype Interview *

 *Job Description:*

 Seeking a OPM Consultant with Costing for a 3+ month contract in
Lexington, MA. Our client is seeking a mid-level resource to assist the
functional OPM Costing Lead for the same project. This resource will do the
functional work to implement the process and make any required
improvements, changes, and/or reconfiguration to our clients existing OPM
modules, with a primary focus on Costing.

Must have:

2+ projects of Functional Costing implementation experience

3+ years of OPM project experience

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

*Project Ended Date:*

 *Professional References: *

Name of the Person:

Designation:

Client Name:

Official Email ID:

 Name of the Person:

Designation:

Client Name:

Official Email ID:

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com
<http://www.identitysol.com/>*

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.