Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: UNIX System Administrator

Location: Albany, NY

Length: 1 Year+

Rate: $50/hr on C2C

84 +  months of systems administration experience of HP-UX servers running
HPUX 11.0 to 11.31 OS instances that utilizes SAN in enterprise
environment. Hardware includes Itanium superdomes, and various Itanium/risc
HP servers using HP partition and HP virtualization technology.  .

84 + months experience in Configuration, performance analysis, tune, and
troubleshoot HP-UX servers utilizing HP native MPIO, Logical Volume
Manager, ibm's flashcopy, Oracle ASM with a large Enterprise-Class SAN.

84 +  months experience configuring, tuning and supporting HP servers in a
ServiceGuard clustered environment.

84 +  months experience  with Application/ Middleware Integration for HP-UX
for either customer application software working with customer support
staff or common off the shelf software. This includes preforming
performance analysis, and hardware recommendation.

60 +  months experience as  technical Lead on IT Projects and/or working
with other groups as part of project  team.  Familiar with tools like MS
project, visio, excel, and word to produce technical documentation
including dataflow diagrams

60 +  months administrating, tune and troubleshoot OS network-related tasks
including troubleshooting server/application communications in a
multi-homed server environment on a secure multi-tiered network using OS
and/or 3rd party tools.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.