Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *DW Business Analyst(Locals Needed) &
@ Philadelphia, PA.*

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : DW Business Analyst(Locals Needed)*

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Interview Type : IN-Person Interview(Locals Needed)*

 *Job Description:*

 *In person needed*. so candidate should be from *local area*.

-Looking for Strong *BA* with *Datawarehouse, Healthcare and Datamapping

-Not looking for someone who is overly technical, but someone who knows

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *