Please reply at

*Note* : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

.NET Developer W/ *Experience re-shaping,re-sharping or re-factoring
6-12 Months Contract
Rate : 45/hr on C2C

*Must-haves*.Net development experience

*Experience re-shaping,re-sharping or re-factoring experience*Unit testing
Visiual Studio is perferred
ASP .net, C#, vb .net
Great communication skills (more of a lead role)

We are currently seeking a senior .Net Developer for our client in
Wilmington, DE. This person will be coding and developing our client's call
center applications. They will be re-factoring existing applications as
well. They must have the ability to mentor/coach other developers and help
to re-shape and write unit tests. This person will be working in a team
enviornment with other developers, BA's and Project Managers.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123