Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - **Mainframe Developer Analyst**
@ Austin, TX. *If you are comfortable with the required skills, please send
me your updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : **Mainframe Developer Analyst*

*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 8 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

*Responsibilities *include but are not limited to the following:

   Analyze, design, develop, and implement computer applications using
   mainframe and web-based technologies following a structured application
   development methodology;

   Analyze the integration, conversion and cross platform interfaces for
   the TXCSES 2.0 project;

   Review legacy Natural code and provide subject matter expertise and
   guidance on the TXCSES 1.0 application;

   Provide TXCSES 1.0 Natural design and development support of the legacy

   Review the designs and code created by vendor staff on the TXCSES 2.0

   Experience in programming and system design and analysis using NATURAL
   programming language (8+ years);

   Experience using Treehouse N2O change management system (8+ years);

   Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies (8+ years);

   Knowledge and experience in software design and analysis  (8+ years);

   Experience in planning and organizing work to meet goals and complete
   multiple assignments without compromising accuracy (8+ years);

   Experience in effective verbal and written communications with other
   computer professionals and clients  (8+ years);

   Experience in analyzing, problem solve, learn new technologies quickly,
   multitask and meet aggressive deadlines (8+ years);

   Experience in working independently or in a team environment and
   maintain effective and professional working relationships (8+ years);

   Working knowledge and previous experience in maintenance and support of
   the Texas Child Support Enforcement System (TXCSES) (preferred).

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*