Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client – System Admin with LAMP
Experience @ Austin, TX. *

updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : System Admin with LAMP Experience *

*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 *Special Requirements: *

   Must be available for after-hours/weekend work on a periodic basis and
   able to share on call rotation duties for 24/7 emergency support

   Due to our agency’s overall mission, we have a tobacco-free policy for
   our site. Only applicants who do not use tobacco products should apply.

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Experience implementing, maintaining and performance tuning Linux Server
systems including the configuration of DNS (BIND/MS), SSHD, FTPD, DHCP,
NFS, Sendmail/Postfix, NTP, SNMP, NAS, SAMBA, file system permissions, and
monitoring tools (Nagios, Zenoss, OpenNMS)

   Experience implementing and maintaining Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP/WAMP) web
   services environments

Intermediate relational database systems administration (e.g. Microsoft
SQL, MySQL, Oracle) including entity creation (e.g. instances, databases,
tables), SQL query/stored procedures/function design, general server
maintenance and backup/recovery operations

Production website maintenance or development utilizing HTML/XHTML, CSS,
JavaScript, PHP, AJAX, JQuery and a content management system (CMS) (e.g.
Drupal, WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Joomla, Plone)

Experience utilizing a mainstream source control system (e.g. CVS,
Subversion, GIT)

  Intermediate experience with standard video production packages (e.g.
Adobe Premiere, AVID, Sony Vegas)

  Intermediate experience with standard image editing suites (e.g. Adobe
Photoshop, GIMP, Adobe Fireworks)

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*