Please reply at

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

.NET/Windows Forms
Paramus,NJ -- F2F
1 Year Contract

*Primary Skill:* .NET Windows Forms Programming
Platform: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5

*Programming language :* on Windows Form Application   (as opposed
to Web application)
Database: Oracle 10g/11g   (candidate needs to have experience in PL/SQL as

*Additional Skills :*
C# .NET - Intermediate
SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate
.NET Environment - Intermediate
ASP .NET Web Programming - Intermediate
.NET Windows Forms Programming - Intermediate
Crystal Reports - Intermediate
Oracle - Intermediate

Direct: 203-652-1444*123