*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*

Position:Business Analyst

Location: Sacramento, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Required Skills

·         Experience working in Automotive domain specifically Lending and
Title Management

·         Minimum 8+ years of total IT experience required with very good
communication skills.

·         Nice to have understanding of automotive industry standards

·         Proficient in requirements elicitation techniques and tools

·         Proficient in requirements management tools and process

·         Expertise in documenting requirements

·         Expertise in use case writing

·         Good understanding of requirements traceability matrix

·         Good communication and analytic skills

·         Good understanding of requirements estimation techniques

·         Experience working with UI team for creating prototypes and

·         Must be a team player

Thanks & Regards,

Resource Manager

R3 Technology Inc.,

6 Kilmer Road, Suite K

Edison, New Jersey 08817

Email: *go...@r3tek.com* <go...@r3tek.com>

Direct :  732-429-1833

Fax     :  7325684786

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed