Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
resume for this position at harsh...@hevar.com...
*Oracle** PL/SQL Developer*
*Industry - E Commerce Location is NEW YORK, NYDuration -6+ monthsStart
Date ASAP Interview - Phone Hire **We are currently seeking a Senior Oracle
PL - SQL Developer w/EXPERT UNIX Develop efficient and maintainable
software that meets business user requirements. The right candidate will
develop **efficient and maintainable software that meets business user
requirements. T**ransform written technical specifications into code.*
*Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.*
- Provide on-call support for production systems.
- Ensure that test plans are developed and executed in validation of
- Code and test on large scale Oracle back-end database applications.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years experience in Oracle Database development
- EXPERT UNIX O/S EXPERIENCE
- UNIX shell scripting using ksh, awk and etc. RHEL is preferred
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL (triggers, procedures, functions and packages) and
- In depth Knowledge of PL/SQL for Oracle 11g preferred
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills a must
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative
Thanks and Regards
1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038
Gtalk: harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.