This is in Reference to the below Position.
***Please reply with Updated Resume and below mentioned details to
or call 630-242-8896 Extn: 302 ASAP***
*Job Title : C#/.Net Developer BackEnd Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : 6+Months*
*Interview : Phone + Skype*
*Must Have Skills: *8+ Years of Exp and Microsoft *web development
technologies .Net: C#, ASP.Net, XML, XSL, T-SQL, SQL Server 2005/2008*
• Candidate should have good design skills and have good skills in
the Microsoft web development technologies.
• Candidate should have experience in designing scalable web
applications that serve millions of users and is highly efficient at
• Candidate should have worked on building highly secure and
available web applications.
• Strong *Object Oriented Programming* principles. Thorough
understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
• Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews.
• Should be able to review PRDs and analyse and implement solutions.
• Candidate will develop / support internal tools
• Analyse all the solution options in a given project, and ability
to identify the ease to maintain / high performance solutions and implement.
• Able to convert a problem statement to a design and implementation.
• Ability to interpret architecture and provide implementation
• Support the junior members of the team in providing technical and
product level and technical skill level mentorship and guidance.
• Able to code major components of a product.
• Provides technical direction for Application sub-system, and/or
application research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and
• Able to document details of functionality, design and architecture
of a component.
• Ability to review technical documentation during inspections.
• Is able to understand impact of code changes- both programmable
and logical changes.
• Facilitate or host reviews on Application source code and
• Over 5 years of experience in developing web based applications
• Highly proficient in *.Net: C#, ASP.Net, XML, XSL, T-SQL, SQL
• Good at writing SQL and SQL optimization for high volume databases
• Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in ASP, ASP .Net
• Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on
existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
• Worked on building high traffic internet based web applications
• Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
• Worked with software configuration management systems
• Able to independently designed and implemented solutions or
modules in a project.
• Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional
specification and design
*Kindly Provide Me the Full Details:*
1) Full Name as per (SSN):
2) Contact No:
3) Mail ID:
5) Current Location:
7) Visa Status:
8) Skype ID:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Manoj G *Ph*:* 630-242-8896 Extn: 302;
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || www.aesinc.us.com||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.