Please reply at

between us and the end client.

PHP Developer
6 months with possibility for extension
Rate : Low but will close. Please let me know what you have !!.

3+ years of professional web development experience
Strong experience working with/developing in PHP for front-end web
development projects
Basic understanding of MVC Architecture (Zend Framework)
Strong exposure to front-end technologies – javascript, jquery,
knockout.js, HTML and CSS
Service oriented technologies – SOAP, JSON, XML (Client SOAP, writing
SOAP/JSON services, etc.)
Experience in a Linux environment
Experience in an Oracle database development – Database Modeling (Doctrine

BA/BS in Computer Science or related IT Degre – *very strong plus*
Experience with JavaScript Libraries (knockout, backbone, angular, etc.)
      Familiarity/Experience with frameworks like Hadoop, Mojo, etc.
Direct: 203-652-1444*123