I am shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below position and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*VMware database Admin*
Location : Irving, Texas
Duration: 3- 6 Months
· Independently performs database management tasks such as
controlling access permissions and privileges.
· Responsible for ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and
recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
· Writes database documentation, including data standards,
procedures and definitions for the data dictionary.
· Train users on database methodologies.
· Responsible for refining the 'logical design' so that it can be
translated into a specific data model and further refining the 'physical
design' to meet system storagerequirements.
· Plan data flows for a new or revised database. Guide new team
*Database Consulting* (L3)
· Database concepts Relational Database Concepts Normalization
Entity and relation ships
· Database administration activities Conversant with DBMS Packages
· Backup and Recovery Patching & Cloning Trouble shooting Backup
· Ability to design logical and Physical models of Database layouts
· Performance Tuning Migration Techniques Knowledge on Replication
Server HA ImplementationLicensing Backup & Recovery
*Vmware Admin (L1)*
· CPU/Memory/LAN utilization thru Tools.
· Monitoring disk space quotas allocation.
· Monitoring File Systems & RAW Disk alerts.
· Documented activites (SOP based).
· Starting and stopping of VMs. Password management.
· Monitoring & Managing network performance Installing and
Upgrading VMware Tools.
· Vmware Guest Backup. Starting the VI Client. Stopping the VI
Client. Connecting to the Service Console.
*Database High Availability (L4)*
· Design and Plan HA Strategy (High Availability -RAC / Cluster /
Replication / DataGaurd / Standby /Database Failover strategy
· Database DR strategy /Flashback) How is it setup and configured
What happens during a fail-overWhat happens during fail-back?When is it
typically done?What are the steps a DBA should perform in the event of a
fail-over and fail-
*Database Performance Tuning (L4) *
· Database Memory,I/O Tuning .
· Planning for Performance in Database Design.?Indexes tuning and
· Configurations parameter tuning.?Table and index maintenance,
Data base reorganization
*Skill1 - SYBASE Admin (L2)*
· Analyze and fix Page Allocation errors using DBCC commands.
· Security --Creation of logins / users. Grant / deny permissions.
· Advanced Database Maintenance work -- moving databases between
servers, planning and sizing databases.
· Configuration Management : Good knowledge of sp configure, clear
understanding of configuration parameters of Sybase Server at server level
aswell as database level.
· Dynamic reconfiguration, using advanced installation techniques,
troubleshoot connectivity problems,
· TSQL -- Advanced – Writing complex queries / SP. Resolving
performance issues in SP / Queries/ Triggers Replication -- Setup /
Initialization. Develop replication definitions, subscriptions. Understand
· Troubleshoot replication issues Statistics Maintenance Access
Violation -- monitoring and troubleshooting any AV's in SQL Server.
· Understand disaster recovery and develop various scenarios
Knowledge on the tools like DBArtisian / Sybasecentral .
· knowledge of tools like BMC Software , Proactive DBA , Tivoli
Monitoring tool etc. based on client requirements.
· Ability to apply EBF's and patches Good understanding of the
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.