Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>*I need a very
Senior resource for a long term project in Fort Worth, Texas. There is no
room for layers. Our long standing established client and we will require
visa status verification.
I would prefer candidates that are local to Texas. I would like someone
with at least one EAM implementation.
Please include your best rate and contact number in your submittal.
Sr. level BW develop/architect
- BW back-end and front-end
- Need someone who is experienced with requirements analysis
- Need someone who can design the solution
- Need someone who has front end and back end development
- Need someone with exceptional communication skills
- Need an SAP BW guru
- A PLUS if they have PM (Plant Maintenance module) experience
Client is implementing EAM (enterprise asset management - suite of SAP
modules that counts inventory - i.e. train tracks, trains, etc - I'm
simplifying this - not that easy.
This person will work on new development for this initiative.
This BW developer role will support the EAM project. (consultant does not
have to have EAM experience - it is just a project needed because of the
We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients in Fort Worth Texas.
Responsibilities include design, development and implementation of BW/BI
objects including extraction, transformation and load processes, DSO,
infoCubes, aggregates, indexes and reports, including the use of ABAP where
necessary. Individual will utilize SAP BW Query Designer, BEx Analyzer,
Business Objects (Crystal Reports), or other SAP BW and/or Business Objects
technologies to delivery business solutions. Must be able to diagnose and
correct issues in SAP BW and Business Objects, working with the SAP BW
Basis team when required. Candidate must have excellent communication,
analytical, and problem solving skills. The ability to quickly absorb
complex business information, identify key issues and details, and present
understandable alternatives to non-technical and technical audiences is
required. Will work with the BI Architect and functional teams to analyze
and translate business requirements and functional specifications into
detailed designs, data flow diagrams and data models. Candidate will lead
critical review of team member's detailed designs and development. Must be
able to collaborate with the business partner's to develop and deliver
solutions that improve business process productivity.
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, related field or equivalent
* Analyzes business requirements across multiple business areas including
the evaluation of all available BW/BI Business Objects software packages
* Should know how Business Objects/BI integrates with other SAP or non-SAP
enterprise solutions including Enterprise Portal so as to integrate expert
knowledge of your own discipline with extensive knowledge of other
disciplines and thereby help develop the organizational roadmap and strategy
* Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of implementing and supporting
SAP BW/Business Objects, and at least 5 years experience establishing and
managing technical architecture of the data warehouse and reporting systems
including a strong background in OLAP design, data segregation, data
visualization, and ETL processes.
* At least 3 years experience delivering and supporting reports,
dashboards, and scorecards across all enterprise functions with the SAP
Business Objects XI Suite of Tools including but not limited to universe
design, Web Intelligence, and Xcelsius.
* Must have demonstrated experience as a key contributor in end-to-end SAP
BI/ BW Business Objects projects.
* Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from
conception through realization with great tact and management leading to
effective deployment / roll-out of the same across the organization.
* Strong ECC 6.0 functional knowledge Finance and or Human Resources
* Must possess abilities to lead and build teams and train the teams as
well as possess and practice knowledge of the quality processes and adopted
quality standards in projects
* To be successful in this role, you will already have a solid background
in developing and articulating solutions to your business partner. You are
prepared to take full accountability for delivery outcomes and can cope
well under pressure. You pride yourself on meeting deadlines and delivering
a first class service to your client.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.