Hope you are doing great.
70% Developer and 30% DBA
*MS SQL Server Developer/DBA*
*12 month contract*
*Raleigh, North Carolina*
Our client is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 12 month) contractor
assignment. The primary responsibility is the administration of Microsoft
SQL Server databases. Duties include all database administration and
database design activities as they apply to MS SQL Server, and the ability
to work in a project-based, team-oriented environment.
*Required Skills: *
· *Minimum of (7) seven years of experience as MS SQL Server
· Expert admin. skills MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008
· Expert w/ database/schema design
· Experience with data modeling tools
· *Experience with CA ERwin (7.x or higher)*
· *Expert w/ SQL (DML and DDL) and Transact SQL*
· Ability to assist dev. staff w/ writing T-SQL Stored Procedures,
Functions, & Packages using best practices, standards, and
· Ability to create/replace insert/update/delete triggers
· Expert w/ altering databases/schemas
· *Must be capable of writing DDL and DML via command line tools
(OSQL etc.) and GUI tools*
· Expert w/ change control
· Ability to coordinate & implement database/schema changes to
various environments (Development, Test, Training, QA, and Production)
· Experience w/ clustered servers under MS Cluster Services;
database monitoring tools; loading legacy data from mainframe systems (via
· Capable of assisting various projects w/ performance tuning T-SQL
Stored Procedures and SQL statements
· Experience using SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, and Management
· Capable of assisting other teams and recommending solutions
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· *OS level experience with Windows 2000, Windows 2003, and Windows
2008, including WMI and scripting technologies*
· *Prof. experience w/ SAN environments*
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· *Prof. experience w/ MySQL 5.x *
· *Prof. experience w/ UNIX/Linux utilities and shell scripting*
Thanks and Regards
1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038
Gtalk: harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.