Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - Business Analyst @ Austin, TX. *If
you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your updated
resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Business Analyst *

*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 12+ Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

3

Systems or Business Analysis

3

Core IT Development skills, such as network engineering, security, and
software development

3

Software Programming experience

3

Proficiency in SQL (including advanced procedures) as well as the
implementation and management of relational database systems.

Degree or Equivalent

Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent

 *Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

  Knowledge of and experience with Health IT standards like ICD, CPT and
837 Encounters

  Prior exposure to and demonstrable knowledge of current Health IT
initiatives preferred, such as the EHR incentive programs, health
information exchange initiatives from the Office of the National
Coordinator, Electronic Health Record implementation and operation, etc.

  Advanced ETL experience

  Master’s Degree

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*