Dear Associate,

We are hiring Mid level / Sr. US IT recruiters so kindly let me know if you
or any of your friends looking for new opportunities.

Please send updated resumes to sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
along with current and expected CTC.

--

*----*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sandeep R Tummuru ,**||**Resource Manager*

*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

*USA  | India   * Raleigh  *New Jersey  *Hyderabad*

*Ph: 919 290 4346 || Fax 347-296-3797*

*gtalk : **sandy4cts** ||Email :
**sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*||Website
: **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

*[image: linkedinbutton]* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandeeprtummuru>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.

*mailto:sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me>*

we apologize for the inconvenience caused.