*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Lead QA Analyst*
*Location: St. Paul, MN (local candidates will be given preference)*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Rate: $50/Hr on C2C*
*EAD,GC and CITIZENS*
*Job Description: *
Our client has a large e-licensing project that needs additional QA
support. Some experience leading/directing a team of QA analyst’s is
required for this role (does not need to have had a ‘lead’ title).
*Responsibilities include: *
· Requirements review
· Compose UAT test scripts
· Coordinate UAT testing
· Attend project meetings
· Contribute to project planning for QA resource needs
· Report QA activities
· Present test result to key stakeholders
*Required Skills: *
· 3+ years’ experience with QA in complex IT projects
· 5+ years’ experience with QA lead recommendations and decisions
· 5+ years’ experience with adapting test scripts for
· 5+ years’ experience with working with a diverse group of
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.