*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Teradata DBA*

* Long term,*

*Location – can be remote from his/her virtual office.  However, I prefer
someone who is local or on the east coast.  If person is not local, the
person needs to travel to client site (Baltimore, MD) at least one week per

*Start Date – around January 2014*

*Target Hourly Rate –   $55/hr *

*EAD, GC and Citizens*

*I am looking for a DBA for a Government project.  This is a long term
project and we are looking for a resource who is willing to stay for the
duration.  The current period performance ends on 6/14/14 but we still have
3 more option years to go.  We cannot look at anyone who is not willing to
make the commitment due to security requirements for the project.*

Desired skills (see below):  This is in addition to normal/typical DBA
skillset that Teradata would expect.

   - Want someone with performance monitoring/tuning skills
      - Strong ResUsage and DBQL skills
      - Understands nuances of indexing (PPI, NUSI, Join Indexes)
      - Dreams about EXPLAIN plans
      - Good communication skill
      - Driven
      - Adaptable
      - Understands how to work in the virtual environment and be effective

An H1 whow has been in the US for the past 4-5 years working on-site with a
similar background to this will be the right fit:

*Skill Inventory –*

1)      Teradata DBA:           7+ Years

2)      Strong ResUsage:    5 years

3)      DBQL:                            3.5 years

4)      PPI:                                3 years

5)      NUSI:                            5 years

6)      Join Indexes:             7 years

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*