Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Functional Analyst - SAP PP with Master Data *for
one of our clients *Cleveland, OH*. Please go through the below requirement
if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Functional Analyst - SAP PP with Master Data

*Location:* Cleveland, OH

*Duration:* 5+ Months

*Req Details:*

PP Functional Senior Consultant that has done at least 2 full life
cycle implementations.

With great understanding of the Sap system including master data.

This role will serve as liaison between existing master data technical
team, business and IT.

Person will be responsible for ensuring that master data is extracted
from legacy, transformed accordingly based on SAP design and load correctly.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>