Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* .Net Developer with State Experience**
@ **Olympia, WA**.*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : **.Net Developer with State Experience*

*Location : **Olympia, WA*

*Duration : 18 Months Contract*

*Background Check for this position(Need Genuine Consultant)*

*Max Rate : $50/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

 *Job Description:*

 -.*Net developer* with *5+ years *of experience who has *State exp* that
has *Web Services*.
-It is noted more points will be given to someone with any permitting
systems experience.

 *Key Skills:* .NET, SSRS, SSIS, XML, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, OOP, SQL Server
2008, Visual Studio .NET, JavaScript, JQuery, Oracle database, CSS and

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*Rate per year: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing