Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* SQL Developer(2 Positions)** @
Bellevue**, WA**.*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : **SQL Developer(2 Positions)*

*Location : ** Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 7+ Months Contract*

*(Only technically strong candidates are encouraged to submit the Skype or
F2F interview will be deep)*

 *Skill Requirements: *

   Strong technical skills in *SQL Server 2008/2005*.

   Strong programming skills in *T-SQL. *

   5 years’ experience developing database applications using *Microsoft
   SQL Server 2008/2005*.

   Some experience with *SQL Server Integration Services*.

   Experience with *SQL Server Reporting Services* and *Analysis
Services*is a plus.

   Bachelor’s degree in a related field.

   Professional certifications are an advantage.

   Quick study who can learn and apply new technologies to solve specific
   client problems.

   Good communication skills.

   Strong conceptual and analytical skills.

   The ability to thrive in small teams and independently.

   High degree of professionalism, including respect for confidentiality

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*Rate per year: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing