Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com> *
Title: UI/UX Designer
Location: Boise, ID or Houston, TX
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1 + Year
Bill Rate: DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Mode: Skype
First preference is for the person to sit in Boise but they are open to TX
as well. The person in the role will work closely with the team in Boise
and also with people in Mexico and other locations in with world.
Our system is now fairly complete and the initial version is in
production. As the system is expanded in the US and fielded in EMEA + APJ,
new requirements will surface and there will be recommendations for
improved user experience. We need design assistance working through these
Please let me know if you can assist us. Position description as follows:
*Advanced Interaction Designer:*
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with business team to understand business priorities and
design UI accordingly
- Collaborate with requirements team and engineering team to get UX and
UI alignment and capture the UI requirements clearly
- Work with engineering team to assist in creating custom widgets and UI
- Work with engineering team to assist in creating standardized style
- Ability to translate experience research into design concepts.
- Ability to quickly and accurately turn design concept sketches into a
working wireframe prototype using Axure.
- Develop wireframes, user interaction models, information architecture,
user design paths, and screen flows.
- Effectively articulate ideas and direction both verbally and in
- Excellent communication skills: able to facilitate meetings as
necessary and comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Participate in a large-scale, long-running projects
- Keep up to date on current user experience industry trends.
- Contribute to the design of UI tools, processes, and strategies.
- Experience working with user-centered design/human factors
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, including information design, visual
design, and industry UI
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for mobile and
- Advanced knowledge of Axure rapid prototyping tool, HTML, CSS, and
- Experience with mobile development, design tools, including Photoshop,
Flash and Illustrator CS5, is a plus
- Continually offer suggestions to client management on process and
technology improvements to assist customers
- Communicate project status to client management.
- Remain flexible to meet SME requests that come in for support during
If you are interested and available or know someone else who may be, please
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.