Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Mobile Tester

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Length: 6-12 Months

Additional Job Description:

***Mobile QA Analyst*** Job Description: Testing mobile applications
(Android, iOS) for bugs and user experience issues. •Documenting testing
processes for future use by other QAs. •Writes and executes test plans and
test scripts. •API testing experience. •Manage time effectively between
multiple projects. •Troubleshoot and debug production issues. Preferred
experience: 3-5+ years of experience testing with mobile devices. Knowledge
of mobile platforms including iOS and Android Experience working with the
Agile Process to improve team work and coordination. Experience
communicating across multiple teams. Knowledge of testing web services.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency with
multi-tasking. Highly creative and willing to think outside the box. Must
be a team player and willing to work within a team environment. Any mobile
automation experience would be a plus (Robotium, Appium, KIF, etc).
Experience with Team Foundation & Microsoft Test Manager also desired.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.