Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*PHP Developer St. Louis, MO 1 year contract Rate $48/hr on C2C. Low but
will close.*

*Only H1B.*

3+ years of professional web development experience
Strong experience working with/developing in PHP for front-end web
development projects
Basic understanding of MVC Architecture
Strong exposure to front-end technologies – javascript, jquery, * knockout*.js,
Service oriented technologies – SOAP, JSON, XML
Experience in a Linux environment
Experience in an Oracle database development

BA/BS in Computer Science or related IT Degre – very strong plus
Java development experience
Experience in forward-thinking design/overall design phase of applications

Our client is looking to add a front-end web developer who will work
primarily with PHP and other front end technologies. The developer will
focus on the design and development of internal facing applications used by
4 internal teams- Customer Care, Sales, Call Center Operations and
Technical Operations. This person will develop the front-end of specific
tools used by members of each of these four teams. Specifically, these are
scorecards used by the customer care team (for example) that gauge their
daily activity and monitor their weekly numbers.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123