Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Unix Administrator
Playa Vista,CA -- Local's Only.
interview Monday    .
No H1B.

4+ years of hands-on Unix experience (Windows experience is not necessary)
Background/experience with at least one of the following automation tools:
chef, puppet, anisble, salt, cfengine
Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson,
Bamboo, Cucumber
Ability to install a database, run basic tables and sql queries
Perl and BASH scripting skills
Apache web experience
PHP web experience
MySQL and Mongo
Enterprise level environment (200+ servers)

Entertainment Industry experience

This position will develop, implement, and manage a continuous integration
environment. The candidate will also coordinate closely with vendors, outside
consultants, partners and other teams in the development and ongoing
maintenance of our client's web applications and environments; from
through production and especially oversees build and deployment of software.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123