Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com
Location: King Of Prussia, PA
Duration: 6+ months
Title: Business Analyst
• Work in conjunction with demand management and business architects to
ensure the business capabilities and business processes required for a
program , initiative, an organization are identified, defined, documented
and any open requirements or issues well understood.
• Communicate the business requirements to all participants within the
initiative and program teams using appropriate techniques and deliverables
• Document the design and/or modify business processes required to
implement the new capabilities within the organization and/or for new
• Identify gaps and areas of process improvement
• Gathering of business requirements from multiple communities and stake
holders for a program and/or initiative and consolidating that into
documents to be utilized across the product and project lifecycle
• Developing business process representations that can be utilized by
groups within the organization to understand the organizational,
operations, and systems requirements required to implement the business
• Identify issues, conflicts and missing information across the integration
– and work with key stakeholders to facilitate a resolutions
• Document business use cases.
• 5-10 years of experience working on technology projects
• 5 years of management experience
• Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact
with senior management (VP, Director, etc within an organization.
• Must have a proven track record of directly or indirectly working on
multidiscipline teams through the successful delivery of medium to large
• Ability to define project scope, Business requirements based on project
goals, and deliverables that support the business in collaboration with
• Ability to effectively communicate project expectations with team members
and other stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Develop and deliver Business Requirements, proposals, and presentations
• Ability to identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
• Strong written and verbal skills needed
• Flexible during times of change.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
It would be considered a plus if candidate has any of the following:
• eCommerce Experience
• Digital Product Knowledge
• SDLC Knowledge
• Experience using applications such as: Mingle, MS Word
Thanks & Regards,
R3 Technology Inc.,
6 Kilmer Road, Suite K
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Direct : 732-429-1833
Fax : 7325684786
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.