Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Oracle DBA
Atlanta,GA - F2F
3+ Months Contract

We are seeking a senior level Oracle DBA to consult our Atlanta-based
client in the process of migrating and upgrading several databases from
Oracle 9 and 10 to 11.2.

*IMPORTANT:* The ideal candidate will have performed similar migrations
within the past two years.

•Hands-on, real world experience on multiple database migration/upgrades of
critical systems
•8 years experience as a Senior Oracle DBA with appropriate prior
experience leading to Senior Level
•Creating and building Oracle databases in a virtualized environment
consisting of automation and orchestrated delivery mechanisms
•Extensive experience upgrading Oracle databases from v10 to v11
•Strong experience administering Oracle 9 and 10 on RHEL 4 and 5
•Strong experience administering Oracle 11 on RHEL 5 in a VMware ESX 5
•Extensive experience creating complex shell scripts from scratch on RHEL 5
•Some experience with Solaris 8
•Some experience with Veritas VCS
•Strong experience with Oracle GoldenGate preferred
•Some experience with Oracle DataGuard
•Strong experience with Oracle Real Application Testing (RAT)
•Strong understanding of PCI compliance requirements.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123